Sunday, March 11, 2018

PARIS - DAY TWO - TUESDAY, MARCH 6

Tuesday was very busy and productive, but I had the "what have we done" thoughts!

We spent much of the day at Monoprix (think French Target) thinking we'd find many of the household items on our list.  But no!  Items were very limited and we had to decide what worked and what we'd wait to find.  I'm not used to such limited options😠

Even with that, we came home (in a taxi because we had too many bags to walk or take the metro) loaded down with sheets (that weren't completely right), towels (that were), and other miscellaneous cleaning supplies.

We also had to go grocery shopping (small here, not a Kroger!) and pick up some food for dinner and breakfast the next morning.

None of this, even the rain that began as we were buying food, caused my "what have we done" attitude.  That had to do solely with my left leg and the menescus/IT band issues that still cause me quite a bit of pain when I walk (yeah, walk...what I've been doing for two days!!!).  I'm still limping and it's just exhausting!  Really!  I was getting better and we moved...arghhhh!!!!!!

I'll be looking for a chiropractor soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment