Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Moment #1

As is our holiday habit, we went to Kansas City for Christmas with our extended family.  We always stay on the fabulous Country Club Plaza (that we love!).








It's a fast, fun weekend.  Friday dinner with David's brother, Saturday breakfast with dear cousins and last, but not least, Saturday afternoon (including a little shopping!!) with my sister and an evening with her and her family.












This year, however, I had the opportunity to share our dream with two women along the way.  One while waiting at the airport in Dallas and one in a darling shop in Smithville, Missouri.  Each conversation began with their questions to me, our story (abbreviated!!) and their own adventurous desires and curiosities about the steps needed to accomplish this kind of major lifestyle change. Thank you, ladies, for letting me share our experience.  It's for people like you who wonder about living in another culture for whom I am doing this little journal.

I'm a Midwestern girl married to a man whose dream I share-living in a different culture.  If I can make my dream come true, so can you!

Dare to dream-whatever your dream may be....

No comments:

Post a Comment