Saturday, November 25, 2017

November 21,2017

Now we wait...each day passes and we can almost forget what lies before us.  We spend time with the kids and friends like we always have.  But we know these days are numbered and while that brings some sadness, it also brings great anticipation of the adventure ahead.


As we wait, we are accumulating all the information we need for our December 8 visa application interview at the French Consulate in Houston.

The house is for sale--our townhome we have loved--and we've learned to be ready to leave quickly for a showing.  Though real estate has slowed and our home appeals to people looking for this lifestyle, we trust God will take care of this as He has other things.

People have said we're brave to make this move that changes our life so much.  Others think we're crazy!  Sometimes I think we're crazy!!!But down deep I'm excited to begin this adventure.  Moving to a new country isn't as easy as I thought it would be and sometimes I have trouble imagining us in Paris, but when I'm in Paris looking at the glistening Eiffel Tower while I drink a chocolat chaud (hot chocolate), I feel right at home.

It never gets old to me!
And the days move forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment